What is Revulsion in Tagalog?
REVULSION IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Revulsion means a sense of disgust and loathing.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “PAGKASUKLAM.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- Cruelty fills me with revulsion.
- He tried to conceal his instinctive revulsion at the idea.
- The disabled soldier gave an interview that exposed his revulsion to the war.
- Even though the little boy felt revulsion when he smelled the alcohol, he still drank the beverage to impress the big kids.
- The result was a massive wave of revulsion against the war.
- The correct, human response to an atrocity of this nature is revulsion and deep moral anger.
- This brutal event provoked a wave of revulsion and outrage throughout Europe.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Pinupuno ako ng kalupitan ng pagkasuklam.
- Sinubukan niyang itago ang kanyang likas na pagkasuklam sa ideya.
- Ang sundalong may kapansanan ay nagbigay ng panayam na naglantad sa kanyang pagkasuklam sa digmaan.
- Kahit na nakaramdam ng pagkasuklam ang maliit na bata nang maamoy niya ang alak, uminom pa rin siya ng inumin upang mapabilib ang malalaking bata.
- Ang resulta ay isang napakalaking alon ng rebulasyon laban sa digmaan.
- Ang tama, tugon ng tao sa isang kalupitan ng ganitong kalikasan ay ang pagkasuklam at malalim na galit sa moral.
- Ang brutal na kaganapang ito ay nagdulot ng isang alon ng pagkasuklam at pagkagalit sa buong Europa.
You may also read: Immersion in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.