What is Barren in Tagalog?
BARREN IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Barren means incapable of producing offspring or habitually failing to fruit.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “BAOG“, “TIGANG” or “WALANG SAYSAY.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- The barren land could produce little food.
- He prayed that his barren wife would one day have a child.
- The book was good, but I found the barren lives of the characters depressing.
- No one understands why Rodney chose to leave his comfortable life and live in a small barren room with just a bed and a bible.
- If you look through the telescope, you’ll see that the moon is just a sphere of barren land, and there’s no sign of any man in it.
- His wife was barren and had borne no children.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Ang tigang na lupain ay maaaring magbunga ng kaunting pagkain.
- Nanalangin siya na sana ay magkaroon ng anak ang baog niyang asawa.
- Maganda ang libro, ngunit nakita kong nakapanlulumo ang walang saysay na buhay ng mga karakter.
- Walang nakakaintindi kung bakit pinili ni Rodney na umalis sa kanyang komportableng buhay at manirahan sa isang maliit na walang saysay na silid na may lamang isang kama at isang bibliya.
- Kung titingnan mo ang teleskopyo, makikita mo na ang buwan ay isang globo lamang ng tigang na lupain, at walang palatandaan ng sinumang tao sa loob nito.
- Ang kanyang asawa ay baog at walang anak.
You may also read: Abolish in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.