What is Pleasant in Tagalog?
PLEASANT IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
It means giving a sense of happy satisfaction or enjoyment.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “KAAYA-AYA“, “MAGANDA” or “MASAYA.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- It is very pleasant to live here in our beautiful world.
- Our room is pleasant and comfortable.
- Mary is a girl who is pleasant to talk with.
- Good parents are a blessing and make our life pleasant.
- The weather is likely to remain pleasant during this month.
- Their new teacher seems pleasant enough.
- The children spent a pleasant afternoon playing outside in the backyard.
- It was not a pleasant experience.
- As a salesman, Jerry makes use of his pleasant smile because it has a calming effect on people.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Napakasarap mamuhay dito sa ating magandang mundo.
- Ang aming silid ay kaaya-aya at komportable.
- Si Mary ay isang batang babae na masayang kausap.
- Ang mabubuting magulang ay isang pagpapala at nagpapasaya sa ating buhay.
- Malamang na manatiling maganda ang panahon sa buwang ito.
- Mukhang kaaya-aya ang kanilang bagong guro.
- Ang mga bata ay gumugol ng isang masayang hapon na naglalaro sa labas sa likod-bahay.
- Hindi ito isang kaaya-ayang karanasan.
- Bilang isang tindero, ginagamit ni Jerry ang kanyang kaaya-ayang ngiti dahil nakakapagpakalma ito sa mga tao.
You may also read: Argument in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.