What is Solitude in Tagalog?
SOLITUDE IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Solitude means the state or situation of being alone.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “PAG-IISA.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- He enjoyed the peace and solitude of the woods.
- He who has tasted the sweetness of solitude and tranquility becomes free from fear and free from sin.
- We shouldn’t confuse solitude with isolation. They are two separate things.
- The man went out to the woods to escape from his busy life and get some solitude.
- Sometimes, a little solitude is just what you need to clear your mind.
- Though he wanted solitude, his responsibility as a father prevented him from ever getting the time alone.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Nasiyahan siya sa kapayapaan at pag-iisa sa kakahuyan.
- Siya na nakatikim ng tamis ng pag-iisa at katahimikan ay nagiging malaya sa takot at malaya sa kasalanan.
- Hindi natin dapat malito sa pag-iisa at paghihiwalay. Sila ay dalawang magkahiwalay na bagay.
- Lumabas ang lalaki sa kakahuyan upang tumakas mula sa kanyang abalang buhay at mag-isa.
- Minsan, ang kaunting pag-iisa lang ang kailangan mo para malinawan ang iyong isipan.
- Kahit na gusto niya ng pag-iisa, ang kanyang responsibilidad bilang isang ama ay humadlang sa kanya na magkaroon ng oras na mag-isa.
You may also read: Surfeit in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.