What is Wily in Tagalog?
WILY IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Wily means are skilled at gaining an advantage, especially deceitfully.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “TUSO.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- Unfortunately the young chess player was no match for the wily man who had been playing the game for over thirty-five years.
- The police tried to catch the wily suspect for several months.
- The wily prosecutor is a very calculating man who hates to lose a case.
- The wily mouse was able to easily remove the cheese from the trap.
- To save his home from foreclosure, Richard came up with a wily plan to embezzle money from his company.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Sa kasamaang palad ang batang manlalaro ng chess ay walang kapantay para sa tusong tao na naglalaro nito sa loob ng mahigit tatlumpu’t limang taon.
- Sinubukan ng pulisya na hulihin ang tusong suspek sa loob ng ilang buwan.
- Ang tusong tagausig ay isang napakakalkuladong tao na ayaw na mawalan ng kaso.
- Ang tusong daga ay madaling naalis ang keso mula sa bitag.
- Upang mailigtas ang kanyang tahanan mula sa pagreremata, si Richard ay nakabuo ng isang tusong plano na kumita ng pera mula sa kanyang kumpanya.
You may also read: Despot in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.