What is Cognizant in Tagalog?
COGNIZANT IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word cognizant based on context.
Cognizant is the state of having knowledge or being aware of.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “BATID” or “ALAM”.
Here are some examples using this word:
- Politicians must be cognizant of the political boundaries within which they work.
- After Jason was mugged in a mall parking lot, he focused on becoming more cognizant of his surroundings.
- As a police officer, you must be cognizant of the fact some individuals will try to hurt you during their escape attempts.
- After losing his job, Walter knew he had to be cognizant of his financial situation and not spend money unnecessarily.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Dapat alam ng mga politiko ang mga hangganang pampulitika kung saan sila nagtatrabaho.
- Pagkatapos manakawan si Jason sa isang mall parking lot, itinuon niya ang pansin sa pagiging mas batid sa kanyang paligid.
- Bilang isang opisyal ng pulisya, dapat ay nababatid mo na susubukan ng ilang indibidwal na saktan ka sa kanilang mga pagtatangka na tumakas.
- Matapos mawalan ng trabaho, batid ni Walter na kailangan niyang malaman ang kanyang sitwasyon sa pananalapi at hindi gumastos ng pera nang hindi kinakailangan.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…