Counterpart of Batikos in English & Sample Sentences
BATIKOS IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of this term? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “BATIKOS”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “BATIKOS”?
Batikos is a Tagalog term that refers to the expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes.
You may also visit – Katwiran in English – Translate “Katwiran” in English
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word Batikos but also some examples of sentences using it.
Batikos in English = CRITICISM
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang pagkabagot:
- Inulan ng batikos ang kanyang mungkahing mandatory military service.
- Binatikos si Ben dahil sa kanyang mga espekulasyon.
- Pinutakte ng pambabatikos ang sanaysay ni Jen.
- Matapos batikusin, ay humingi ng paumanhin si Ana.
- Wala ng mukhang maiharap si Ben dahil sa pambabatikos na natanggap niya.
Examples of sentences using the terms boredom:
- His proposal for mandatory military service was met with criticism.
- Ben was criticized for his speculations.
- Jen’s statement was criticized.
- After being criticized, Ana apologized.
- Ben felt ashamed because of the criticism he has received.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…