What Is “Concession” In Tagalog? (Answers)
CONCESSION IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Concession” based on context.
Concession can be translated as “Kapahintulutan, pagbibigyan, magparaya, magpatawad or pahintulot”. It can also be translated using the Tagalized “Konsesyon”. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog:
- Don’t expect your parents to make concessions immediately.
- Peter realized that he needed to make concessions to his school for him to attend the event.
- This usually calls for mutual concessions.
- Hector refused to make concessions to his parents after their big fight.
- Eva had always been annoyed due to the concession of her parents.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Huwag asahang agad-agad kang pagbibigyan ng mga magulang mo.
- Nalaman ni Peter na kailangan niyang magparaya sa kanyang paaralan para maka dalo ito sa isang event.
- Ito ay karaniwan nang humihiling ng pagpapahinuhod sa isa’t isa.
- Ayaw ni Hector na magpatawad sa kanyang pamilya matapos ang kanilang malaking away.
- Si Eva ay matagal nang nayayamot sa pagpapahintulot ng kanyang pamilya.
For other English-Tagalog translations: