What Is The Meaning Of “Significant” In Tagalog? (Answer)
SIGNIFICANT IN TAGALOG – In this article, we are going to learn about the meaning of Significant in Tagalog and some example sentences.
There are several English words that do not have a direct translation to Tagalog. As such, we need context to fully translate them.
Significant can be translated as “mahalaga”. In Tagalog, the meaning of this word is “important” or “has value”. Furthermore, you can also use “makahulugan” or “meaningful“.
Additionally, you can also use the word “makabuluhan“. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog:
- Peter wanted to find something significant to do during his summer vacation.
- I need to be be signifcant to the team so I’ll train hard.
- Why is this power significant to you and your family?
- My ancestors were difficult to find, and we had made no significant progress for several years.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Gusto ni Peter na makahanap ng isang makabuluhan na gawain sa kanyang bakasyon sa summer.
- Kailangan kong maging mahalaga para sa aming grupo kaya mag eensayo ako ng todo.
- Bakit mahalaga ang kapangyarihang ito sa inyo at sa inyong pamilya?
- Mahirap hanapin ang mga ninuno ko, at walang kaming nagawang makabuluhan sa loob ng ilang taon.
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.