What Is “Variegated ” In Tagalog? (Answers)
VARIEGATED IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Variegated” based on context.
Variegated can be translated as “Kabang, makulay, or iba”. It is a streaked or spotted variation that stems from mutation or some other form of change. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog:
- Variegated plants can sometimes become extremely rare making it expensive.
- In between lies a variegated landscape of tropical rain forest, pine and palm savannas, and numerous rivers and streams that snake their way down to the Caribbean.
- Peter is proud of his plant collection which has several variegated household plants.
- Garments were of various colors, variegated, and striped, and some were embroidered.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Ang mga tanim na may kabang ay maaaring maging napakabihira, kaya naman mahal ang mga ito.
- Nasa pagitan nito ang makulay na tanawin ng maulang kagubatan sa tropiko, mga sabana ng pino at palma, at maraming paliku-likong ilog at batis na patungong Carribean.
- Naipagmamalaki ni Peter ang kanyang koleksyon ng mga tanim na mayroong mga uri na iba sa lahat.
- Ang mga kasuutan noon ay may iba-ibang kulay, guhit-guhit, o burdado.
For other English-Tagalog translations: