What Is Splendid In Tagalog ? (Answers)
SPLENDID IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Splendid” based on context.
Splendid can be translated as “mahusay, magaling, mainam, maganda, kahanga-hanga, maningning, kamangha-mangha, or napakahusay”. Here are some example sentences translated from English To Tagalog:
- And what splendid prospects such obedient families have!
- Peter and his best friend Hector had a splendid afternoon in the park.
- Going to the mall was a splendid idea.
- Such exceptions as there are stand out in splendid isolation, and may soon be swamped in the rising tide.”
- Life is full of splendid surprises!
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- At tunay na kamangha–manghang pag-asa ang taglay ng gayong masunuring mga pamilya!
- Si Peter at ang kanyang pinakamatalik na kaibigan na si Hector ay nagkaroon ng magandang hapon sa parke.
- Ang pagpunta sa mall ay mahusay na ideya!
- Kung mayroon mang eksepsiyon ay iilan lamang ito, at ang mga ito’y maaaring madaling tabunan ng nakakamanghang daluyong.
- Ang buhay ay puno ng maningning na mga surprsesa.
For other English-Tagalog translations…