What Is In Incandescent ? (Answers)
INCANDESCENT IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Incandescent” based on context.
“Incandescent” can be translated as “nagbabaga” or the emission of light as a result of heating. It is usually used to describe something like burning charcoal. However, when we say incandescent lamps or lightbulbs, we use “bombilya”. But, if we use incandescent in the context of “something that’s radiating immense light, we use “napakaliwanag”.
Here are some example sentences:
- As the cloud swelled out and spread into the sky, incandescent debris fell from it into the sea.
- My love for you is incandescent.
- What a luminous and incandescent phrase, as a light shining in the midst of spiritual darkness.
- Peter was tasked to buy an incandescent light bulb to replace the broken one in the kitchen.
- An incandescent light bulb loses over 90 percent of its energy as heat.
In Tagalog, the sentences can be translated as:
- Habang lumalaki at kumakalat ang ulap sa himpapawid, nagbabagang mga labí ang nahuhulog mula rito tungo sa dagat.
- Ang pagmamahal ko sa iyo ay nagbabaga.
- Kaylinaw at kayliwanag na talata, tulad ng maningning na liwanag sa gitna ng espirituwal na kadiliman.
- Si Peter ay sinabihan na bumili ng bombilya para palitan ang nasirang ilaw sa kusina.
- Sa isang napakaliwanag na bombilya, mahigit na 90 porsiyento ng enerhiya nito ang nasasayang anupat nagiging init lamang.
For other English-Tagalog translations…