What Is Spectator In Tagalog? (Answer)
SPECTATOR IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Spectator” based on context.
“Spectator” can be simply translated as “Tagapanood” or “miron”. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog.
- Peter and I were spectators during the basketball game this afternoon.
- I don’t want to play the game, I simply want to spectate because I get more fun watching other people play.
- If you’re just spectating then you should leave.
- Spectators sit from afar as they watch the competition unfold.
- We don’t want to be spectators of our own life, instead, we need to live it fully.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Ako at si Peter ay naging mga manonood sa larong basketbol kaninang hapon.
- Hindi ko gustong lumaro, gusto ko lamang na manood kasi mas nasisiyahan ako kapag nakatingin lamang ako sa mga manlalaro.
- Kung miron lamang ang pakay mo dito, umalis ka na lang.
- Ang mga miron ay umuupo sa malayo habang nanonood ng kompetisyon.
- Hindi dapat tayo maging manonood sa ating sariling buhay kundi dapat natin itong gamitin ng husto.
For other English-Tagalog translations…