All Inbound Filipino Citizens Allowed Entry To Philippines
ALL FILIPINO CITIZENS ALLOWED ENTRY – Following revisions to international travel laws, inbound Filipino citizens can now enter the Philippines.
According to an article from Inquirer, the National Task Force (NTF) Against COVID-19 said:
“All Filipino citizens, whether a returning Overseas Filipino or overseas Filipino worker shall be allowed to return to the Philippines“
Furthermore, Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana, chairperson of the NTF signed the new memorandum effective on March 18, 2021. Additionally, the Memorandum read:
Effective March 22, 2021, the entry of foreign nationals shall be temporarily suspended, except for the following:
- Diplomats and members of international organizations and their dependents provided they hold a valid 9(e) visa or 47(a visa, as the case may be, at the time of entry
- Foreign nationals involved in medical repatriation duly endorsed by the Department of Foreign Affairs – Office of the Undersecretary for Migrant Workers Affairs (DFA – OUMWA) and Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA), provided they have a valid visa at the time of entry.
- Foreign seafarers under the “Green Lanes” program for crew change provided that they hold a 9(c) crew list visa at the time of entry
- Foreign spouses and children of Filipino citizens traveling with them provided they have valid visas
- Emergency humanitarian and other analogous cases approved by the Chairperson of the NTF COVID-19 or his duly authorized representative provided the foreign nationals have valid visas at the time of entry.
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.