EMPOWERMENT QUOTES – Even More Samples About Empowering
EMPOWERMENT QUOTES – In this topic, we are going to know and read more of the following examples of quotes about empowerment.
By definition, it means the authority or power given to someone to do something; or the process of becoming stronger and more confident, especially in controlling one’s life and claiming one’s rights.
We are going to read some of the quotes about the end of the year. Here are some of the examples uplifted from various websites:
- “Today and onwards, I stand proud, for the bridges I’ve climbed, for the battles I’ve won, and for the examples I’ve set, but most importantly, for the person I have become. I like who I am now, finally, at peace with me…” ― Heather James, Things A Mother Should Know: For The World’s Most Important Mum
- “You do not win by struggling to the top of a caste system, you win by refusing to be trapped within one at all.” ― Naomi Wolf, The Beauty Myth
- “If it were customary to send little girls to school and teach them the same subjects as are taught to boys, they would learn just as fully and would understand the subtleties of all arts and sciences.” ― Christine de Pizan, The Book of the City of Ladies
- “As you change your point of view, your views bring about a change in you.” ― George Alexiou
- “Our minds are information vacuums. Either we fill them with thoughts of our choosing or someone else will.” ― Ray A. Davis
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “You know, as most entrepreneurs do, that a company is only as good its people. The hard part is actually building the team that will embody your company culture and propel you forward.” –Kathryn Minshew
- “The organization is, above all, social. It is people.” – Peter Drucker
- “You don’t build a business, you build people, then people build the business.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.” – General George S. Patton.