SACRIFICE QUOTES – Even More Examples Of Words About Sacrifice
SACRIFICE QUOTES – In this topic, we are going to know and read even more of the following examples of quotes about sacrifice.
By definition, it primarily means the an act of slaughtering an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to God or to a divine or supernatural figure
But in another aspect, it means to give up (something important or valued) for the sake of other considerations.
With the latter aspect in hand, we are going to read some of the quotes about the end of the year. Here are some of the examples uplifted from various websites:
- “Sacrifices lose meaning without consequences.”― Drew Hayes, Super Powereds: Year 4
- “To make something alive, put yourself in it instead of just putting your hands on it.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “I believe in loving people even if they’ll never love you properly back.” ― Emma Eggleston, Escape
- “I needed you so badly in my life. I couldn’t ever risk not having you, so I sacrificed having the real you.” ― Emma Eggleston
- “You see sacrifice where there is only selfishness” ― Margaret Rogerson, Sorcery of Thorns
- “reat achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.” ― Napoleon Hill
- “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” ― Albert Pike
- “In this world it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich.” ― Henry Ward Beecher
- “Whoever renders service to many puts himself in line for greatness – great wealth, great return, great satisfaction, great reputation, and great joy.” ― Jim Rohn
- “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” ― Steve Prefontaine