What Is Contrast In Tagalog? (Answers)
CONTRAST IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Contrast” based on context.
Contrast can be translated as “pagkakaiba”, “ihambing”, “kabaliktaran”, “pagkasalangsang”, or “sumalangsang”. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog:
- Peter’s is clothes are darker in contrast to his personality.
- The contrast between the Philippines and other countries is apparent.
- By contrast, are those who are poor less likely to be materialistic and more likely to be spiritually inclined?
- What a contrast to the freedom of the sea!
- Hector decided that it would be better if there was a contrast between the flavors of the food.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Ang mga damit ni Peter ay mas madilim kung ihahambing mo sa kanyang personalidad.
- Ang pagkakaiba ng Pilipinas at ang ibang mga bansa ay malinaw.
- Sa kabaligtaran, yaon bang mga dukha ay malayong maging materyalistiko at mas malamang na maging mahilig sa espirituwal na mga bagay?
- Anong laking pagkakaiba nito sa kalayaan sa karagatan!
- Napag desisyunan ni Hector na mas mabuti kapag may pagkasalangsang ang mga lasa ng pagkain.
For other English-Tagalog translations…