What Is Bulk In Tagalog? (Answers)
BULK IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “BULK” based on context.
Bulk can be translated as “maramihan”, “karamihan”, “malaking bahahi”, or “marami”. Here are some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog:
- Peter bought in bulk so he saved a lot of money from his purchases.
- The bulk of the translation work was finished less than three months after Oliver began serving as scribe.
- If we had regularly bought paper in bulk, this would have attracted the attention of the authorities.
- The bulk of our work is done through the use of computers.
In Tagalog these sentences can be translated as:
- Bumili si Peter ng maramihan kaya naman naka tipid siya ng pera sa mga bilihin niya.
- Wala pang tatlong buwan ay tapos na ang karamihan sa pagsasalin nang magsilbing tagasulat si Oliver.
- Kung kami’y regular na bibili ng papel nang maramihan, makatatawag-pansin ito sa mga autoridad.
- Ang malakaing bahagi ng aming gawain ay natatapos sa pamamagitan ng mga kompyuter.
For other English-Tagalog translations…