UNWIND QUOTES – More Examples Of Lines About “Unwinding”
UNWIND QUOTES – In this topic, we are going to know and read more examples of quotes about and akin to unwinding.
By definition, it literally means to undo or be undone after winding or being wound; or refers to relax after a period of work or tension.
We are going to read some of the quotes about this topic or things that are align or associated with it, here are some of the examples uplifted from various websites:
- “It’s funny how a flame can only burn your hand if you move too slow, you can tease it all you want and it never gets you, if your quick enough.” ― Neal Shusterman, Unwind
- “Unwinds didn’t go out with a bang-they didn’t even go out with a whimper. they went out with the silence of a candle flame pinched between two fingers.” ― Neal Shusterman, Unwind
- “Would you rather die, or be unwound?” ― Neal Shusterman, Unwind
- “Usually, I head for another performance or back to Mumbai right after my performance. But whenever I come to Delhi, I make it a point to stay back in the city for at least a day so that I can unwind.” ― Neha Kakkar
- “I have been practicing archery for a long time; a bow and arrow helps me to unwind.” ― Paulo Coelho
- “There’s not much time to unwind, but you know what, it’s because I love what I do. I look forward to the season. I look forward to playing games. It doesn’t ever feel like work.” ― Tom Brady
- “For me, the best way to unwind at the end of the day while I’m pregnant is to take a nice, long soak. I get in my bathtub, download a show onto my computer, prop it up on a chair, and just lie there watching and relaxing.” ― Jessie James Decker
- “The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.” ― Sydney J. Harris
- “We were just killing time, we were young and restless, and needed to unwind. There ain’t nothing that lasts forever, forever.” ― Bryan Adams
- “The moment you’re loved, that’s when you got your soul.” ― Neal Shusterman