PEACE QUOTES – Even More Examples Of Lines About Peace
PEACE QUOTES – In this topic, we are going to know and read even more of the following examples of quotes about and related to peace.
By definition, it means a state or period in which there is no war or a war has ended or freedom from disturbance; tranquility.
We are going to read some of the quotes about the end of the year. Here are some of the examples uplifted from various websites:
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” ― Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches
- “You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” ― Michael Cunningham, The Hours
- “The world is quiet here.” ― Lemony Snicket
- “Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens” ― Tony DeLiso, Legacy: The Power Within
- “You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don’t ever count on having both at once.” ― Robert A. Heinlein
- “When things change inside you, things change around you.” —Unknown
- “Peace can become a lens through which you see the world. Be it. Live it. Radiate it out. Peace is an inside job.” — Wayne Dyer
- “Sometimes you can find peace of mind by transferring yourself to different situations. They’re just reminders to stay … calm.” —Yves Behar
- “Don’t search for anything except peace. Try to calm the mind. Everything else will come on its own.” — Baba Hari Das
- “Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.” —John F. Kennedy