GRIEF QUOTES – Examples Of Lines About Or Akin To “Grief”
GRIEF QUOTES – In this topic, we are going to know and read some examples of quotes about or akin to “grief”.
Grief is defined as the deep sorrow, especially that caused by someone’s death.
We are going to read some of the quotes about this topic or things that are in line or associated with it, here are some of the examples uplifted from various websites:
- “Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.” ― José N. Harris, MI VIDA: A Story of Faith, Hope and Love
- “They say time heals all wounds, but that presumes the source of the grief is finite” ― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince
- “Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them.” ― Leo Tolstoy
- “Without you in my arms, I feel an emptiness in my soul. I find myself searching the crowds for your face – I know it’s an impossibility, but I cannot help myself.” ― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle
- “So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly,
- “In the garden of memory, in the palace of dreams…that is where you and I shall meet.” — Alice Through the Looking Glass
- “When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.” — Unknown
- “What we once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes part of us.” — Helen Keller
- “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “Be the things you loved most about the people who are gone.” — Unknown