What Is Purpose In Tagalog? (Answers)
PURPOSE IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “purpose” based on context.
Purpose can be translated as “Balak”, “Hangarin”, “layon”, “Pakay”, “layunin”, “hangad”, “hangarin”, “sadya”, “nais”, or “tungo”. Here are some example sentences:
- Peter is trying to find his purpose in life after graduating from college.
- What is the purpose of your visit today, Hector?
- All of us have their own purpose in life, we just need to find it.
- Having a purpose gives your life meaning and happiness.
- Eva skipped class on purpose so she can visit her mother in the hospital.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Sinusubukan ni Peter na hanapin ang kanyang layunin sa buhay matapos itong magtapos ng kolehiyo.
- Ano ang nais mo sa pagbisita mo ngayong araw, Hector?
- Lahat tayo ay may sariling hangarin sa buhay, kailangan lang nating hanapain.
- Ang pagkakaroon ng hangarin sa buhay ay nagbibigay ng kasiyahan sa ating buhay.
- Sinadya ni Eva na hindi pumasok sa klase dahil balak niyang puntahan ang kanyang nanay sa ospital.
For other English-Tagalog translations…