Examples Of Anagram – Even More Examples Of Arranging Words
EXAMPLES OF ANAGRAM – In this topic, we are going to know even more examples of this letter-arranging word creation method called anagram.
As mentioned previously an anagram is the creation of words or phrase with the use of rearranging the letters of a different word or phrase. The original word or phrase is known as the subject of the rearranged word or phrase.
A person who creates these words or phrases is called an anagrammatist and he or she also aims to produce more of these that reflects or comment on their subject.
Here are even more examples of these words uplifted from various websites:
- Mother-in-law = Hitler woman
- Astronomer = Moon starrer
- School master = The classroom
- Jim Morrison = Mr. Mojo Risin
- Damon Albarn = Dan Abnormal
- Tom Marvolo Riddle = I am Lord Voldemort
- New York Times = monkeys write
- Conversation = Voices rant on
- Slot machines = Cash lost in me
- asteroid threats = disaster to earth
- I think therefore I am = I fear to think I’m here
- rats and mice = in cat’s dream
- coins kept = in pockets
- eleven plus two = twelve plus one
- statue of liberty = built to stay free