What Is Savage In Tagalog? (Answer)
SAVAGE IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “savage” based on context.
Savage can be translated as “mabangis”, “malupit”, or “salbahe”. Here are some example sentences:
- Peter played a savage during their school play last week.
- Early human beings were considered as savages.
- During his boxing match, Hector attacked like a savage, causing his opponent to get knocked out early.
- Really, though, there is nothing savage about what the Witnesses do.
- I’m a savage when it comes to playing computer games.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Ginampanan ni Peter ang isang salbahe sa kanilang tanghalan sa paaralan noong isang linggo.
- Ang mga sinaunang tao ay sinabing mga salbahe.
- Sa palarong boxing ni Hector, siya’y umatake nang malupit kaya naman na tumba niya agad ang kanyang kalaban.
- Bagaman, ang totoo, wala namang kabagsikan sa ginagawa ng mga Saksi.
- Mabangis ako sa paglalaro ng mga kompyuter games.
For other English-Tagalog translations…