What Is Infatuation In Tagalog? (Answer)
INFATUATION IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “infatuation” based on context.
Infatuation can be translated as “pagkahibang”, “kagustuhan”, “kursunada”, or “paghanga”. Here are some example sentences:
- Peter said that his feelings for Eva were merely an infatuation and not love.
- We need to distinguish the difference between love and infatuation.
- I think I’m developing a slight infatuation with my seatmate.
- Is it really just an infatuation? Or is this something more?
- Having an infatuation can confuse and distract you from your goals.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Sabi ni Peter, ang kanyang mga emosyon para kay Eva ay paghanga lamang at hindi pag-ibig.
- Kailangan nating alamin ang pagkakaiba ng pagkahibang sa pagibig.
- Sa palagay ko, nakakaroon na ako ng maliit na kagustuhan sa aking seatmate.
- Ito ba’y kursunada lamang? O mahigit pa?
- Ang pagkakaroon ng kagustuhan sa iba ay maaaring makalito at makagambala sa iyong mga plano.
For other English-Tagalog translations…