What Is Relevant In Tagalog? (Answer)
RELEVANT IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “relevant” based on context.
Relevant can be translated as “makabuluhan”, “kaugnay”, or “importante”, “magagamit pa rin”, based on the context of the sentence. Here are some example sentences:
- We need to find relevant evidence in order for us to win the case against Peter.
- How is this relevant to the topic we just discussed earlier?
- This story is relevant even in today’s times.
- All these items are relevant to our project.
- I’m trying to find relevant ideas to support my claims for the debate tomorrow.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Kailangan nating humanap ng makabuluhan na ebidensiya para manalo sa kaso laban kay Peter.
- Paano ito naging kaugnay sa paksa na tinalakay natin kanina?
- Ang kwentong ito ay magagamit pa rin kahit sa ngayong panahon.
- Lahat ng mga bagay na ito ay imporante para sa aming proyekto.
- Sinusubukan kong humanap ng makabuluhang ideya upang ma suportahan ang aking mga sasabihin sa debate bukas.
For other English-Tagalog translations…