What Is Awareness In Tagalog? (Answers)
AWARENESS IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “awareness” based on context.
Awareness can be translated as “kainuhan”. Ino, in Tagalog, is the “state of consciousness. As such, Kainuhan means being aware of a state of consciousness. Sometimes, it could also be translated as “pagkaunawa” or “pagkakaalam”, and “malay” or “ulirat”. Here are some examples:
- However, “in recent years,” says the Media Awareness Network, “something about media violence has changed.
- The prey wasn’t aware of its surrounding.
- We need to promote awareness of environmental protection.
- Developing self-awareness is something we all need to do.
- Next week is fire safety awareness month.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Pero “nitong nakaraang mga taon,” ang sabi ng Media Awareness Network, “may ipinagbago ang karahasan sa media.
- Ang biktimang hayop ay walang malay sa kanyang paligid.
- Kailangan nating maglaganap ng pagkakaalam tungkol sa pag protekta sa inang kalikasan.
- Ang pagbuo ng sariling pagkaunawa ay kailangan nating gawin lahat.
- Sa susunod na linggo, mag sisimula na ang buwan ng Fire Safety Awareness month.
For other English-Tagalog translations…