What Is Speechless In Tagalog? (Answers)
SPEECHLESS IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Speechless” based on context.
Speechless can be directly translated as “Umid”. However, it could also be translated as “hindi makapag salita” in Tagalog or “Nakaimik”. Furthermore, it could also be described as “walang masabi”. Here are some example sentences:
- Peter was speechless after his big fight with his girlfriend.
- I’m always left speechless every time I see you.
- The judges were left speechless after the amazing performance.
- Several people became speechless after they saw the accident.
- The entirety of our city was speechless after the mayor made his announcement.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Si Peter ay na iwang umid matapos ang kanilang malaking away ng kanyang kasintahan.
- Nakaimik talaga ako kapag nakikita kita.
- Ang mga hukom ay naiwang umid matapos ang kamangha-manghang pagtanghal.
- Maraming tao ang hinid makapag salita matapos ng accidenteng nakita nila.
- Ang kabuoang lungsod namin ay walang masabi matapos ianunsiyo ng mayor ang kanyang disisyon.
For other English-Tagalog translations…