What Is Mystery In Tagalog? (Answer)
MYSTERY IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “mystery” based on context.
You could directly translate mystery as “Misteryo” or “Kababalaghan”. Often times, these words are used in scary situations or when describing things that could not be explained.
Here are some example sentences:
- The way he left without nobody noticing will always be a mystery for me and everyone else from the school.
- Scoobydoo and the gang solved the mystery of the ghost in the library.
- There’s a lot of mystery in this dark, cold, and gloomy night.
- That man is full of eerie mystery that just makes you shiver as you’re about to fall asleep.
- A little bit of mystery is okay when you’re in a relationship.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Ang pag-alis niya nang walang nakakita ay magiging misteryo sa akin at sa lahat ng tao sa paaralan.
- Nalutas ni Scoobydoo at mga kasama niya ang misteryo ng multo sa library.
- Maraming kababalaghan ang narito sa gabing madilim, malamig, at malungkot.
- Ang lalaking iyon ay puno ng kababalaghan na nakakaginaw kung matutulog ka na.
- Konting misteryo ay ayos lamang kung nasa isang relasyon ka.
For other English-Tagalog translations…