What Is Disobedient In Tagalog? (Answers)
DISOBEDIENT IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Disobedient” based on context.
In Tagalog, we often used the word “Pasaway” to describe kids who are not obedient. Another word we could use is mapagsalangsang. However, it is not that popularly used in modern conversations.
Here are some example sentences:
- The first human couple died because they were disobedient.
- My cat is so disobedient and always tries to take a bite off my favorite meal.
- Kids these days are very disobedient because of the influence they got from social media influencers.
- The children who are not disobedient were given a reward.
- I like to give lectures to disobedient kids because I was once in their situation.
These sentences could be translated in Tagalog as:
- Ang unang mag-asawa ay namatay dahil sila’y masuwayin.
- Ang aking pusa ay napaka pasaway at palagi na lang niyang sinusubukang kainin ang paborito kung pagkain.
- Napaka pasaway ng mga kabataan ngayon dahil sa impluwensiyang dulot ng mga sikat sa sosyal medya.
- Ang mga kabataang hindi pasaway ay binigyan ng gantimpala.
- Gusto kung bumigay ng mga leksyon sa mga pasaway na bata dahil dati, isa rin ako sa kanila.
For other English-Tagalog translations…