What Is Charisma? Definition And Usage Of This Term
WHAT IS CHARISMA – In this topic, we will first know the definition of the term and how is this term used in sentences.
The Oxford Dictionary described this term as the following:
- compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others.
- a divinely conferred power or talent.
On the other hand, the Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines this term as the following:
- personal magic of leadership arousing special popular loyalty or enthusiasm for a public figure (such as a political leader)
- a special magnetic charm or appeal
Synonyms and Antonyms
Here are the following synonyms and antonyms of this term:
The term came from the Greek term kharisma, which is derived from kharis which means ‘favor, grace’.
Here are some of the examples:
- His success was largely due to his charisma.
- Your energy and enthusiasm are at a peak today, as are your charisma and charm.
- Her resistance to his charisma made more sense with Jule’s explanation.
- Whether you choose the woodsy, fruity scent of Forbidden Fruit, the flowery allure of fresh flowers with Romance or the delectable scent of vanilla or cinnamon, the charisma of these body mists will not go unnoticed.