What Is Paranoid In Tagalog? (Answers)
PARANOID IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Tagalog, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to take a look at the word “paranoid” and its translation in Tagalog.
Paranoid is a word that describes a person who is highly suspicious about almost anything. It could also be a type of mental illness.
The Tagalog word for “paranoid” would be “praning“. However, that word is just slang used to describe people who are always worried and paranoid.
It is also synonymous with the word “takutin” which means “easily scared“. Here are some example sentences:
- Praning na praning ka lang dahil sa kape. Bawasan mo na iyan.
- Dahil sa takot na, si Peter ay naging praning sa lahat ng tao na nakasalubong niya.
- Kasama mo naman kami Suzae, wag ka nang maging praning.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- You’re so paranoid because of all the coffee you’re drinking. You need to cut down on that.
- Because of fear, Peter got paranoid with every person that was coming his way.
- You’re with us, Suzae, you don’t have to be so paranoid.
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.
Like this article? READ ALSO: Peers In Tagalog: English To Tagalog Translation Of “Peers”