What Is Kanina In English? (Answers)
KANINA IN ENGLISH – Kanina translated into English could mean several things. In this article, we will learn about how it’s translated into English and some example sentences.
Kanina could be directly translated to as “a while ago“. Here are some example sentences:
- Kumain na ako kanina.
- Ang project mo ay kanina pa dapat na ipasa.
- Kaninang hapon ata sina Peter at Eli umalis ng bahay.
- Kanina pa umalis parents namin ni step-sis papunta sa palangke.
- Kanina pa na ubos ang mga benta kong ice cream.
In English, the sentences could be translated as:
- I already ate a while ago.
- That project should’ve been passed earlier.
- Peter and Eli left the house a while ago.
- Me and my step-sister’s parents went to the market a while ago.
- The ice cream I was selling was sold out a while ago.
It could also be used when paired with annotations of time. For example:
- Kaninang hapon umalis si mama at lola papunta sa mall.
- May lakad kami kaninang alas tres kaya di na ako naka tulog.
- Kaninang umaga pa ako nag simula ng project ko para ma tapos agad.
The above sentences using “kanina” could be translated to in English as:
- My mom and grandmother left for the mall earlier this afternoon.
- We had somewhere to go at around 3 p.m. that’s why I couldn’t take my nap.
- I worked on my project since early in the morning so I could finish it right away.
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.
Like this article? READ ALSO: Maarte in English: Tagalog-English Translation Of “Maarte”