HUGOT LINES ENGLISH – Some Examples Of English Hugot Lines
HUGOT LINES ENGLISH – Here are some examples of hugot lines (English) that you might like or use, new or old.
Until now, a lot of people are still using hugot lines. These are usually described as statements in Tagalog which compares 2 things that are unrelated in a way that the person using these suddenly connect both as a means of showing the sad side of love.
People use these in a “half-humor” manner, thus, lessening the intensity but in one way or another, has been expressed, at least, in the case of Tagalog ones.
Here are some examples of hugot lines:
- “I hope you’r thinking of me too.”
- “Moving on doesn’t mean you forget about things, it jut means you have to accept what happened and continue living.”
- “The only reason people take you for granted is because they assume you’ll always be there. Prove them wrong.”
- “Don’t play with my feelings.”
- “Love starts with a little concern and unexpected sweet conversation.”
- “Every person has at least one secret that would break your heart.”
- “I am in love with your smile, your voice, your body, your laugh, your eyes. But most of all, I am in love with you.”
- “The most painful goodbye is when your ears haven\t heard it, yet your heart already feels it.”
- “Bitter experiences makes you a better person.”
- “You’re my once upon a time, but I gues I’m not your happily ever after.”
- “What is broken destiny? It’s when two people have feelings for each other, but for some reason they can’t be together.
- “We shouls love, not fall in love because everything that falls gets broken.”
- “Never argue with a liar. You can’t win because they believe their own lies.”