Here are the group winners in Miss World 2019 Head To Head Challenge
The group winners in the Miss World 2019 Head To Head Challenge were finally announced as part of the competition.
This segment is one of the unique features of Miss World pageant. In the Head To Head Challenge, the candidates are divided into groups. Each group will have allotted time to discuss the advocacy of each group member. This is also the time when they have the chance to introduce themselves to the world.
After all the groups have done the challenge, one winner from each group will be announced. Here are the group winners:
1 – Guyana
2 – Ireland
3 – Venezuela
4 – Mongolia
5 – Moldova
6 – Brazil
7 – Trinidad & Tobago
8 – Paraguay
9 – Indonesia
10 – Nepal
11 – Nigeria
12 – Turkey
13 – Georgia
14 – India
15 – China PR
16 – Belarus
17 – Philippines
18 – Uganda
19 – Bangladesh
After the announcement of the group winners, two candidates will do the Head to Head Challenge.
- Brazil will go head to head with Moldova
- Nepal will go head to head with Indonesia
- China PR will go head to head with Venezuela
- Nigeria will go head to head with Belarus
- Mexico will go head to head with Uganda
- Philippines will go head to head with Turkey
- Mongolia will go head to head with Guyana
- Bangladesh will go head to head with India
- Ireland will go head to head with Trinidad & Tobago
- Paraguay will go head to head with Georgia
The 10 candidates who will win in this challenge will automatically included in the Top 40.
Who do you think will win this year?
Keep on visiting this site for more updates on Miss World 2019 and other pageants.