STL Pares Result
STL PARES RESULT – The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office released the official result of the STL Pares draw, .
See UPDATED results for the following draws:
For the STL PARES lotto result , the official result of the draws can be found above.
Lots of people are joining the STL games daily. Many are hopeful that they will win some cash.
For other results, please visit the main page PCSO Lotto Results.
Based on the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO), here are some reminders in playing the STL-Pares:
- Only players 18 years old and above are allowed to play the lotto games.
- This lotto game has daily draws every 11:00 am, 4:00 pm, and 9:00 pm daily.
- You can watch the draw live on YouTube (pcso gov) or through PTV4 channel.
- It is the responsibility of the lotto players to check on the accuracy of the data printed on the ticket.
In cases of holidays or certain special occasions where there would be no draws, the PCSO makes a prior announcement including the information on when the draw will resume.
How To Play the STL-Pares
- Pick two(2) digits that will comprise your lotto combination.
- Look for a lotto outlet and cast your bet.
- Keep your copy of the lotto ticket.
Prizes for STL Pares
The prize for STL Pares may depend on the amount or bet of the lotto bettor.
How To Claim the Prize
For Lotto Prizes between Php 20.00 and Php 10,000.00 – Winners may claim the prize through any authorized lotto outlet. You may also claim at a PCSO Branch Office nearest to you.
For Lotto Prizes at Php 10,0001.00 and up – Winners may claim the prize at any PCSO Branch Office. The prizes that are above Php 10,000.00 are subject to a 20% deduction pursuant to the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Act.
Aside from the STL, the PCSO also have major lotto games such as the Ultra Lotto 6/58, the Grand Lotto 6/55, the Super Lotto 6/49, the Mega Lotto 6/45, and the Lotto 6/42. The said major lotto games got multi-million prizes.
The schedules of the draw for each PCSO lotto game can be found below:
What can you say about this?