6-DIGIT LOTTO RESULT May 18, 2019
6-DIGIT LOTTO RESULT May 18, 2019 – Here is the result of 6-DIGIT Lotto draw released by Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
6-Digit Lotto Result: 1-0-1-4-3-7
No Jackpot Winner as of this time
See UPDATED results for the following draws:
May 18, 2019 Jackpot Prize for 6-Digit Lotto as announced by PCSO reach Php 9,350,107.44. As of Today no winner(s) were announced.
Above is the official winning number, May 18, 2019 (Saturday) for 6-Digit Lotto draw:
For other results, please visit the main page PCSO Lotto Results.
Moreover, based on the post of PCSO, here are some reminders in playing the 6-Digit Lotto:
- Only players 18 years old and above are allowed to play the lotto games.
- This lotto game has draws every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. You can watch the live draw through YouTube.
- To get the jackpot prize, you must have the six winning numbers in order. The prize will not fall below PHP 150,000.00.
- In the cases wherein more than one bettor got the winning combination, the jackpot prize would be divided equally among all the winners. Here is the prize payout in case you got 5, 4, 3, or 2 winning numbers.
- 5 Winning Numbers in order – Php 40,000.00
- 4 Winning Numbers in order – Php 4,000.00
- 3 winning numbers in order – Php 400.00
- 2 winning numbers in order – Php 40.00