AGB Nielsen NUTNAM Reveals Kapamilya Weakest Program
KAPAMILYA – New tv series ‘Sino Ang May Sala? Mea Culpa’ is Kapamilya’s weakest program.
Television network GMA and ABS-CBN were the leading media and Entertainment Company in the Philippines.
Both of them claimed to have won the battle in rating. These tv networks were equally competitive when it comes to their show.
However, Kapamilya got higher ratings based on the data gathered from the multinational audience.
The GMA-7 trust the Nielsen TV Audience Measurement while ABS-CBN preferred gathering the data from the Kantar Media.
Coco Martin’s action-drama series ‘Ang Probinsyano‘ remains the most watched show in the country.
Programs of the Kapamilya network keeps its wide lead except for their new tv series “Sino Ang May Sala? Mea Culpa.” The suspense-thrilling series seems to be the weakest show in ABS-CBN so far.
Jodi Sta. Maria’s new drama series gathered 8.8% viewership compared to Jennylyn Mercado’s ‘Love You Two’ which got 9.8%.
On the website of Bored Productive, they reported the viewership ratings of the two networks for Thursday, May 2, 2019.
The National Urban Television Audience Measurement (NUTNAM) was released by AGB Nielsen Philippines.
- Nang Ngimiti ang Langit (ABS-CBN) – 8.8%
- Hiram Na Anak (GMA) – 5.5%
- It’s Showtime (ABS-CBN) – 7%
- Dragon Lady (GMA) – 6.7%
- Eat Bulaga (GMA) – 6.5 %
- Kadenang Ginto (ABS-CBN) – 11.6%
- Bihag (GMA) – 6%
- Los Bastardos (ABS-CBN) – 7.5
- Inagaw na Bituin (GMA) – 6%
- Ang Probinsyano (ABS-CBN) – 13%
- Kara Mia (GMA) – 10.7 %
- The General’s Daughter (ABS-CBN) – 12%
- Sahaya (GMA) – 11.9%
- Sino Ang May Sala? Mea Culpa (ABS-CBN) – 8.8%
- Love You Too (GMA) – 9.8%
- Pinoy Big Brother (ABS-CBN) – 5.9%
- The Crown Princess (GMA) – 7.5%
‘Sino Ang May Sala? Mea Culpa’ is currently on its second week since it was released. Despite being Kapamilya’s weakest program, it already gathered lots of viewers.
What can you say about this article? Leave your comment and reactions below.