The Professional Regulation Commission released the official results of the Radiologic Technologist Board Exam and the X-Ray Technologist Board Exam Results on Tuesday, July 8, 2014. The results was released in exactly two (2) working days after the last day of exam.
The PRC announced that a total of 1,258 out of 2,150 passed the Radiologic Technologist Licensure Examination and 43 out of 158 passed the X-Ray Technologist Licensure Exam.
According to PRC only two schools made it to the list of the Top Performing Schools in the July 2014 Radiologic Technologist Board Exam. Meanwhile in the X-Ray Technologist Board Exam Results, no school made it to the list of Top Performing Schools.
The PRC noted that the Top Performing Schools list is composed only of 50 or more examinees with at least 80% passing percentage.
Aside from releasing the results of the July 2014 Radiologic Technologist Board Exam and the X-Ray Technologist Board Exam, the PRC also announced on Tuesday that the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on July 16-18, 2014.
For those who will register should be required bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017 for RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST; Initial Registration Fee of P450 and Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2014-2017 for X-RAY TECHNOLOGIST
- Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Here’s the Performance of Schools in the RadTech & X-Ray Technologist: