≡ Menu ≡ Category

USTET Result AY 2014-2015 List of Passers

See Also : USTET 2015-2016 Results Release on January 28, 2015

University of Santo Tomas (UST) Office for Administration (OFAD) launch on their website the official release date of USTET (UST Entrance Test) results for Academic Year AY 2014-2015 is on January 28, 2014.

Update: The USTET 2013-2014 exam results is already available starting on Tuesday, January 28, 2014. Just fill up the needed information through their online inquiry system.

Related: USTET 2014-2015 Results Release on January 28, 2014

The official student publication of UST, the TomasinoWeb, reported that approximately 14, 000 applicants took the admission test dated September 1 only for the first batch of examiners.

USTET was administered by OFAD last September 1 and 29, 2013 at UST España, Manila and the third batch of exam is scheduled on December 1, 2013.

The student publication also added that the system and examination procedures for USTET is developing in relation of the newest system using barcode to determine the number of persons taking the entrance exam and to evaluate the passers and not.

USTET 2014-2015 Exam Results Online Inquiry Click Here:

Remarks will be given to the students on the release date of results; Passed, On Waiting List and For Interview.

Unlike last year’s admission, the application procedures are now classified into two process, by paying on Metrobank and forwarding necessary documents via LBC or any courier and by paying directly to the admission office for entrance exam permit.

40% of high school grades is also required for the total average score on the admission and the remaining 60% will come from the USTET results.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to StumbleUpon More...
{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment