Forbes Magazine have already released the 2013 List of World’s Richest Billionaires which includes some of the Filipino businessman. Mall tycoon Henry Sy led the Philippine’s list of billionaires which as a net worth valued at $13.2 Billion.
The 88-year-old Filipino-Chinese, Henry Sy and Family ranked 68th on the global billionaire’s list. He was way ahead against his former closest competitor, Henry Sy, whose net worth was valued at $5 Billion.
This year’s richest billionaires around the world was topped by Mexico’s telco mogul, Carlos Slim Helu with a net worth of $73 Billion, Microsoft founder Bill Gates ($67 Billion), Spain’s Amancio Ortega ($57 Billion), Warren Buffet ($53.5 Billion), Larry Ellison ($43 Billion), Charles Koch ($34 billion), David Koch ($34 billion), Hong Kong’s Li Ka-shing ($31 billion), Liliane Bettencourt and family ($30 billion), and Bernard Arnault and family ($29 billion).
Meanwhile here’s the list of Filipino Billionaires who made it to 2013 Forbes List:
- Enrique Razon, Jr. ($4.9 billion)
- Andrew Tan ($3.95 billion)
- George Ty and family ($2.6 billion)
- Lucio and Susan Co ($2 billion)
- Robert Coyiuto, Jr. ($1.6 billion)
- Tony Tan Caktiong and family ($1.4 billion)
- Andrew Gotianun and family ($1.2 billion)
- Roberto Ongpin ($1.2 billion)