The Philippine National Police Academy Admission Test will be held this coming November 2013 and the PNPA announced the requirements and qualifications for those who are willing to be part of the PNPA.
The Academy was established under Section 19, Presidential Decree 1184 and became the primary component of the Philippine Public Safety College (PPSC) pursuant to Section 67 of RA No. 6975, which was created to provide preparatory education and training of the three uniformed bureaus of the DILG, namely, PNP, BFP and BJMP.
Initial Requirements for Admission:
- Natural born Filipino citizen
- Of good moral character
- Male or female, single and with no parental and financial obligation to anybody
- 18 to 22 years at the time of admission
- Height of at least 162.5 cm (5ft 4in) for male, and 157.5 cm (5ft 2 in) for female
- Weight must not be more than or less than five (5) kilograms of the standard weight corresponding to height, age and sex.
- At least High School graduate
- Must be able to perform the following physical fitness exercises:
- Physically and mentally fit for cadetship training
- No criminal, administrative, or civil case and other derogatory record(s)
- Not a former cadet of PNPA or other service academies
- Must pass the Cadet Admission Test (CAT)
Deadline for Submission of Application: September 28, 2013
PNPA Cadet Admission Test: November 10, 2013