≡ Menu ≡ Menu

Prudentialife Plan Holders Schedule of Check Release: List of Policy Numbers

The Insurance Commission of the Philippines set the schedules of releasing of checks for the Prudentialife Planholders. Please be guided accordingly with the schedules of check release.

Prudentialife Planholders

Due to a huge number of inquiries regarding the list of policy numbers, we are providing you the details gathered from the Insurance Commission website, but we are not in any way connected to Prudentialife and the Insurance Commission.

Check release will start at around 8:00 AM and end at 8:00 PM everyday, except Sundays.
Venue: PPI Head Office along Gamboa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati City.

Note: Checks will be released to the planholders in accordance with the timetable. Schedule of check release be respected for orderly proceedings. Planholders not yet scheduled to receive their checks will not be accommodated.

The Insurance Commission strongly suggest that planholders call 840-0074 to 75, or email prudentiallifepolicy@gmail.com or prudentiallifepolicy@gmail.com beforehand so that they may be given an idea of the amounts they will be receiving, in order to make better-informed decisions regarding how they will claim their respective checks.

Here’s the schedule of Check Release: Click the link for PDF

Memorial
Pension

List of Updated Checks with Corresponding Figures:

Prudentialife Education Plan

Prudentialife Pension Plan

Prudentialife Memorial Plan

About the author: A former tuba-gatherer turned OFW, now a professional blogger.

• Daisy Abeleda August 27, 2013, 9:11 pm

hanggang kelan po ba puede mag claim ng cheque? Di maganda ang sistema kaninang umaga sa pagkuha ng mga planholders sa kanilang mga checks. Ako umabsent pa sa work ko. Half day lang ang paalam. Kaya ayun! napilitang akong umalis ng walang nangyari…..sana ayusin ang sistema, para di nagkakagulo!

• Chit Singayan August 29, 2013, 4:32 pm

Plan holders should be notified through emails or letters about their schedule to pick up their checks. we don’t have the time to monitor the schedule everyday. Now is the time for the insurance company to show their concern to the plan holders. Now is the time for the insurance agents to help their clients follow up their claims. They should go look for their clients. They earned much from them.

• Venus Loja Daclag September 3, 2013, 4:53 pm

Please inform me when I am going to claim my check. Please contact me at this number 09176300671. Awaiting for your response.

• Arsenia B. Ascano September 5, 2013, 12:37 pm

Please inform me if check is already ready. Please send it thru my email address or contact me at Tel No. 9259210 or 9274537. Thank you.

• Stella Maghanoy September 5, 2013, 8:15 pm

Good Day!
    My husband is a policy holder of prudential life, can he still submit the required papers to qualify for claims/refund? he is working abroad right now, he will be home by Feb 2014.
    Pls advise. Thank you

• cristina September 9, 2013, 9:42 pm

Help pls,,, may I know the list of pension plan holder batch,,, 1

• Evztiu September 9, 2013, 10:15 pm

Tap highligted “pension” above link.

• Ma. Lourdes J Abad September 10, 2013, 3:39 pm

Please Inform me when can I get my Check .My CP nr is 09277393543 Thanks a lot . Matagal na po akong fully paid . when my father died I did not received any assistance from your company

• Reymanilo V. Loja September 11, 2013, 6:22 am

Greetings! since my mother died and she is your planholder with a policy number 011572008, can I make some queries about the claim of the above policy. I am the living dependent of Mrs. Alicia v. Loja. Please guide us on how we do. Thank you very much and God Bless Us.

• Florcerfina P. Kiang September 11, 2013, 4:05 pm

Dapat ipaalam nyo kung kailan exact date release ng check ko para ndi masayang/mapagod pagpunta sa PLPI office. Senior Citizen na po ako, maawa kayo sa mga claimants. paki-email nyo nalang po ako sa email.add ng asawa ko. Maraming salamat po.

• ROMAN M. MIRANDA September 11, 2013, 7:36 pm

MAG BIGAY KAYO NG ESAKTONG ARAW PARA PUMUNTA KAMI PARA DI MAG KAGULO. 65,000 NA TAO DI NINYO KAYANG MA I-RELEASE NG CHECKS NG GANYAN KARAMI. SA ISANG ARAW KAKARAMPOT NA NGA NA PERA HALOS MAKUKUHA NAMIN PABALIK BALIK PA!!! MAAWA NAMAN KAYO., KAYA YUNG IBA NAPAPAMURA NA. ITO YUNG NUMBER NA NAKA SKED. SA BATCH 4 011920448t PACITA ESTRELLA AT 011921061T ROMAN M. MIRANDA. PAKI REPLY NAMAN!!!!….

• jhoanna sangcap September 13, 2013, 12:16 am

nagpunta ako jan s opisina nio nka2glo mga tao d man lng ako nakakuha ng no. wlang nag eentertain kya d k alam kung kalan k maku2ha ang pera k! paki asikaso naman jhoanna sangcap!!!!!!

• jhoanna sangcap September 13, 2013, 12:19 am

bakit ganito d ma open ang ibang batch ????????

• ROSALINDA F. RONDARIO September 13, 2013, 12:43 pm

ATTY.DIONNE MARIE M. SANCHEZ
    FOR SYMECS LAW
    LIQUIDATOR
    ATTY. SANCHEZ,
    PEACE BE WITH AND GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS.
    I AM REQUESTING IN YOUR GOOD OFFICE REGARDING MY CHECK RELEASE CLAIM OF MY PRUDENTIALIFE EDUCATIONAL PLAN POLICY NO. 034517261 AND PRUDENTIALIFE PENSION PLAN POLICY NO.068396582 TO DEPOSITS IN MY ACCOUNT ATM BDO SAVINGS ACCOUNT NUMBER 6018539067132310.
    I AM HOPING FOR YOUR FAVORABLE ACTION.
    PLS. INFORM ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL ROSERONDARIO@ROCKETMAIL.COM.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

ROSALINDA F. RONDARIO
    PPI PLANHOLDER

• Nancy B.Tapiceria September 15, 2013, 4:24 am

pls notify me to my email when can i get my check or u can txt or call me in this no. 09126200641..thank u.

• elma polinag September 16, 2013, 5:43 am

Please have a consideration, please e-mail me if I’m with the batch concerned with the memorial plan. Here at elma.polinag@yahoo.com (facebook) thank you & godbless

• ANTONIO C. URGEL September 16, 2013, 11:27 am

to: Insurance Commission –
    Sir/Madam,
    1). Just asking “WHEN” is the next release of my Prudentialife Pension check My 1st PARTIAL payment was released on Aug. 15, 2013, re: PPI pension plan holder 067068417).

2). My other PPI -Pension Plan no. 054699262 .. was first posted down in the first listings that could be collected on Aug 15, 2013, However, it was cancelled later on and was not posted anymore, which surprises me.. how can I collect it? Can you please post it again for my collection together with my other PP pension plan? Please advise.

(PPI plan holder)

• Agnes Ferrancullo September 16, 2013, 9:55 pm

Pls. Inform me thru my e-mail or tel# if my check is ready for release. Plan Contract#068755043
    E-mail : am.ferrancullo@yahoo.com
    Tel.709-4793

• romeo mendoza September 18, 2013, 10:06 am

gusto ko sanang malaman kung kelan o anung batch yung release ng claim ko this is my education certificate no. 70765384
    this is also my mobile no. 0917 5405370 ; 0947 238 6664
    email add romeo.mendoza0908@yahoo.com
    please kindly reply inform me…

• Lina Bernardo September 19, 2013, 6:25 pm

Pls. Keep me informed thru my email. Thank you.

• Socorro Funtanilla September 20, 2013, 10:30 pm

Hi,

Is it possible to just mail the check to my address i am already 76 yrs old. Please let me know if you just mail the check. my cn 051964224 an d also for my daughter Maribel F. Baldovino with cn 053958000. Please reply. We can send you a return postal envelope. thank you

• mareyvi lagamo September 23, 2013, 12:00 pm

how do we get our check..im in iloilo..i dont have accnt in bdo..but i have accnt in metrobank..u can deposit it in metrobank.? and also hw can we get the check of my grandmothers check cn 053840719 Endresita Lopez..Pls inform in my email add..thank you..

• mareyvi lagamo September 23, 2013, 12:06 pm

my email add: viprenbabez@yahoo.com mobile # 09193452111

• LYDIA OCAMPO-ROSALINAS September 27, 2013, 10:51 am

Good morning.
    Please let me know when can I get my checks. I have seen my name and contract numbers in the list. Is it a good time this week or next if I would go there again to get it? I hope the crowd is lesser now.
    Lydia Ocampo – Contract no. 71056336

• madel baradillo September 28, 2013, 2:50 pm

eto ung contract #. 051980416 for pension plan . naka.pasa na kmi ng requirements pero hindi namin alam kung anung batch kami .. paki.update naman kung kelan ba kami pupnta jan para makakuha ng checks ..

09468449786/09464353657
    paki.inform kami .. tnx

• Alma S. Peñalosa September 28, 2013, 3:20 pm

Magandang araw po sa inyong lahat. Paano ko po makuha ang check ko andito ako sa Davao del Norte. Palagi po akong tumawag sa number na ibigay sa akin sa office nang Insurance Commission sa Davao City pero palaging busy kung mag-ring man wla namang sumasagot. Sana po bigyan mo ako nang pabor ito po ang cellphone number ko 09289724803 sana tawagan nalang ninyo para makuha ko naman ang check ko. Kung paano ko makuha. Kasi kabulanan ko na po. Manganganak na po ako sana makatulong naman ang pera namin sa aming sariling mangangailangan. Salamat po.

• Milagros San Juan-Medel October 7, 2013, 11:03 pm

Please, I need my hard earned money. Just email me if my checks are ready. Its so hard to make an leave at work…. I need the for my old days.

• Milagros San Juan-Medel October 7, 2013, 11:05 pm

My email add whdcorp_chiqui@yahoo.com. – Milagros San Juan-Medel

• angelina s. luces October 8, 2013, 4:08 pm

good day,
    ask ko lang po kung bakit wala ang pangalan ko sa listahan, pension holder po ako.
    please explain and hope to get a reply from you.
    thanks and God bless

• Ma. Luisa V. Lagman October 9, 2013, 10:14 am

May I know how much we will be receiving for the following :

Memorial Plan
    – Ricardo R. Lagman – Policy # 020293270F
    – Ma. Luisa V. Lagman – Policy # 020293261F

Pension Plan
    – Ricardo R. Lagman – Policy # 053600807

Thank you.

Ma, Luisa V. Lagman
    Plan Holder
    Add. : # 6 J. R. Torres Ave., Bacolod City
    Telefax : (034) 434 – 4091

• Salvacion Rendon Lota October 9, 2013, 8:02 pm

hi gud pm po just want to make a follow up on the refund of my Life Pension Plan which was already paid in full under policy no, 067064357.. I have already forwarded all documents in your office early this year together with a letter explaining why it was forwarded late. Sana po mag reply kayo kung kailan at papaano namin makuha ang refund namin.. You can text or call me with this number 09092046694 (smart) or reply thru email add mjcl_05@yahoo.com

• dave-vid cabanding October 11, 2013, 10:29 am

tanong ko lang po kailan po ang sunod na update realeasing malayo po kase lugar ko wala naman akong pinsan jan sa manila paki pm naman po ako eto facebook email ko email add ym ko davevidcabanding@yahoo.com kung pwede po txt po ninyo ako 09184981883 im dave-vid gutierez cabanding

• Porchelyn F. Timbas October 22, 2013, 1:12 pm

good day! i am from kalibo, aklan my contract number 034265041 peplife a contract date july 26, 2000, contract price P13,012.00, total benefit p26,058.00. maturity date 2012. how can i claim and where, my child is in college now, its a big help to her studies. please reply. thank you and God Bless.

• marcelina g. constantino November 12, 2013, 11:25 am

regarding po sa batch q for pension

• Erlinda Tayag Reyes November 14, 2013, 3:32 pm

Can you send my check to my new address in Baguio City?
    Please email me for the details. When can I get my check please? God bless you. I’ll be waiting for your email.

• ruth e amon November 27, 2013, 2:01 pm

good day, tanong ko lang kung may provincial releasing of checks ba sa prudential educational plan, im from general santos city. saan po ba ang pinakamalapit na office nila dito sa mindanao… thanks po and GOD bless…pls email me the details…

• Ma. Cielito L. Geocadin November 27, 2013, 11:44 pm

I am from Bacolod City, a Life Plan Holder, with Certificate of Full Payment No. 2006-29769 my plan is I – Kindness with Contract No. 013775194
    I wonder if I was also included in your liquidation, if so, kindly inform me on the status of my refund, thanks

• Reynaldo V. Abayon November 29, 2013, 9:00 am

i am from lapu-lapu city, cebu an educational plan holder with certificate number 034063619. requesting confirmation that my name is not included in the list of plan holders,
    god bless….

• rowena s. delos santos December 1, 2013, 9:19 pm

May ma ke claim po b ako s pension. D ko alam kung panu?

• Ferdinand E.Putong December 4, 2013, 1:02 pm

Sir,paano po namin makikiclaim ang aming Educational plan.paano kami makakaclaim.

• Roderick O. Ramilo December 10, 2013, 8:20 am

May makukuha din po ba ako kahit hindi pa tapos ung plan ko?Kailan po uli kayo magpopost ng bagong listing ng makakarelease ng check….e2 po contract number ko 065006210…pwede po bang pakisend sa email ko kung bago na uling list para ma-update ako..thnks.

• Vicente A. Tizon December 26, 2013, 7:01 pm

Follow up lang po. nag check ako ng list ng mga plan holder na makakakuha na ng claim from batch1 to batch4 wala doon un name ng husband ko kelan po kaya ulit mag publish ng list of names ng other plan holders. kc sabi doon sa pdf files those names on the list ang ma accomodate and ma-entertain kelan naman po un ibang wala pa sa list. thanks plan holder No.034148134 and 034105729.

• Lily grace Tizon December 26, 2013, 7:03 pm

• Alma A. Alonte January 3, 2014, 11:48 pm

Happy New year, alamin ko sana ang schedule ng check release ng educational plan in the name of Alma a. Alonte No.2004-18614 with a contract Number 034068319, thank you.

• Alma A. Alonte January 4, 2014, 12:22 am

Gud pm, ask ko din kung may check release ang educational plan of Alma Alonte No.2004-18615 with a contract number 034068300, thank you

• Joselito G. Co January 5, 2014, 2:56 am

Gud pm poh, ask ko lng po kung may check release ang educational plan ni Joselito G. Co No. 034500784… Thank You .. GOD BLESS….!!

• JOSEFINA BORJA PULIDO January 11, 2014, 6:51 pm

Hello! Si JOSEFINA B. PULIDO po ito isa po sa inyong mga planholder. Maari po bang ipadala ninyo ang aking checke sa address na ito. PUROK 5, SAN JOSE, TALIBON BOHOL 6325. mag e mail lang po kayo kung na ipadala na. Ito po ang aking cellphone number 09359312390.

Maraming Salamat po!!!

• jonathan marquez January 11, 2014, 7:26 pm

good day po . ask ko lang po kung kelan e release ung PLAN ni jonathan marquez? kc sabi nyo sa DEC ehh JAN na wala pa.. completo nmn sya . ohh ehh transfer nyo na lang sa kanyan BDO account…

• mariztelle manaloto January 15, 2014, 8:57 pm

gud evening po kelan po ba makukuha ang refund ng education plan ko.phillip p.daria.policy no.71148044.cellnumber..09052665265.salamat po..

• Theriza C. Abuan January 16, 2014, 10:45 am

Goodmorning..
    Hi..I am THERIZA C. ABUAN. from Angeles City I am the living daughter of Mrs. Teresita C. Abuan.PENSION PLAN HOLDER W/ POLICY NO.047043830..
    May I know when Is the next date release of my mothers check.

Pls. Intercommunicate with me at this no. 0917 952 1191..0935 214 8402..or email me at
    azireht_23@yahoo.com, calyanna0618@gmail.com

Thanks a lot..and god bless..

• Alex Valenciano January 20, 2014, 4:21 pm

When is the expected release of the 2nd tranche of claims for both the memorial and pension plans?
    Thanks!

• Melchor January 28, 2014, 2:40 pm

KINDLY ADVISE US WHEN WILL BE THE NEXT RELEASE OF CHECKS AFTER THE SEPT 2013 BATCH.

THANKS AND REGARDS,

MEL VILLAVICENCIO

• Ma. Lourdes J Abad February 3, 2014, 2:33 pm

Sir/Maam

Gud day , May I query again the issuance of check under my policy which is already fully paid . If possible please inform me through txt message under CP Nr 09277393543 on call me to this Nr 853-50-10. Thanks a lot

• Ramon S. del Fierro February 4, 2014, 2:10 pm

GENTLEMEN :

It is only today that I came across the Notice you issued to all Prudential Life Plan Holders that checks are already ready for release. My name, DEL FIERRO, RAMON S. with Policy Number 013184331T is included in Batch 1 as indicated on the Notice. Kindly advise me how to claim what is due to me. Please be informed that I am not residing within Metro-Manila area. I live in Cebu City. Please advise how.

RAMON S. DEL FIERRO
    0905-2436447

• Clarisse Mae Oberas February 5, 2014, 6:59 pm

PPI Head Office
    Gamboa Street
    Legaspi Village
    Makati City

Sir/Madam,

Good day!
    I am Clarisse Mae Oberas, 16 yrs. old, living at Cor. Socorro Subd., San Antonio St. Molo, Iloilo City. The beneficiary of planholder no. 073363244, named to Oberas, Eva C. Would like to claim the benefit claims in her behalf. Kindly deposit the all checks to my account: BDO no. 004160160851, Iznart St. Iloilo City. Please contact me in this number: +639394956458.

Sincerely yours,
    Clarisse Mae Oberas

• may contreras February 6, 2014, 11:45 am

to follow up my plan of my wife because he finish the plan last 2011

• may contreras February 6, 2014, 11:47 am

follow up my check of my husban.he finish the contact last 2011

• may contreras February 6, 2014, 11:48 am

follow up my check of my husban last 2011

• emerie espinosa February 12, 2014, 8:08 am

Kaylan kmi makkuha ulit ng check ngayung 2014?plss email Mr para mapuntahan ko SA opis.TNX

• rizalino miranda March 4, 2014, 1:27 pm

kailan m release ang check pr s policy no.250467.pkireplyan nmn po ma/sir.TNX

• JAVIER, ROQUETA March 7, 2014, 10:02 am

Hello,

plan holder 000117097T JAVIER, ROQUETA just want to clarify if there is an upcoming claims because according to her she had already claimed 2613.37, she claimed that there is another claims for her under this plan. can you please clarify about this concern. and if there is when will it can be ready to claim. thank you

• mau March 26, 2014, 5:29 pm

Na claim ko na po cheque ko last Nov. 2014, dito po sa Davao…Is it true na may second release pa po? Pension Plan po ang plan ko. Thank u po

• MA.HILDA E. ROMAS March 28, 2014, 12:39 am

please notify me if there will be release of check this year through my account…thank you very much and more power.

• montee April 14, 2014, 3:46 pm

May list na po ba for 2nd CLAIM of CHECKS. Pls. update. Thanks

• ma.precila r tapel April 17, 2014, 3:54 am

Pls advise us for the 2nd check release thank you!