≡ Menu ≡ Category

248,000 Prudentialife Planholders to Get Check Starting August 2013

The Philippines’ Insurance Commission ordered the Prudentialife Plans to release the checks from liquidation proceeds to Prudentialife Planholders. The Commission has already ordered the liquidation of the trust fund of Prudentialife Plans after several hearings at the IC and the previous Congress.

UPDATE: Alphabetical Lists of Planholders Policy Number & Schedule of Check Release

Prundentialife

A total of 248,000 planholders will be able to get something form the liquidation proceeds out of the 300,000 certified planholders of Prudentialife. According to the Insurance Commission, the first batch of planholders will start getting their checks on August 14. The second batch will be on August 24, while the third batch will be on September 3 and the last batch is on September 12, 2013.

Planholders may opt to have the checks deposited in their BDO account, but they would have to inform the IC or the SYMECS law firm. The Educational planholders will get an average of 4.6% of their contributions, while pension planholders will get an average of 33% and life planholders will get an average of 60%.

Here’s an example of how much you will get as planholders, a planholder with fully-paid unused P50,000 plan will only get back around P2,300 based on the 4.6% average initial liquidation proceeds.

A separate report from ABS-CBN stated that more than 50,000 Prudentialife planholders will not get any money from the insurance company.

Watch the video report from ABS-CBN here.  For more Information: Prudentialife Hotline: (02) 5847376 or Email: ppicheckdeposit@gmail.com

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to StumbleUpon More...

About the author: Ed Umbao is a former tuba-gatherer from the Visayas Region. Previously worked as an OFW in Saudi Arabia from 2005-2010. He wanted to prove that Blogging is not only for computer geeks but also for ordinary individual without formal education in journalism and any computer-related course.

• rowena amparo lasin August 8, 2013, 12:10 am

gud day ! kahirap komontak sa phone ninyo , can u please tell me where batch i”m included . or please txt me to my cellphone # 09164329461 . thanks

• Maria Bella Ocaya August 14, 2013, 11:10 am

Please inform me what batch are we included in claiming the check. Educational Plan of my son, JOSHUA ADAM L. OCAYA. Thank you.

• Maria Bella Ocaya August 14, 2013, 11:31 am

Please email me the batch when we can claim the check for the educational plan of JOSHUA ADAM OCAYA. belle8088@yahoo.com

• evelyn piado solis August 15, 2013, 2:02 pm

I just want to ask where and when can we claim our refund from the name Vicente B. Solis pension planholder.pls email me here at my wifes fb acct.tnx

• Manuela Monica Purgatorio August 15, 2013, 3:50 pm

Please inform me what batch are we included in claiming the check.

• Manuela Monica Purgatorio August 15, 2013, 3:58 pm

Ang hirap nyo po kasing makontak..Kindly post all the list names of all PLPI planholders that will be getting their check.Salamat.

• John Darry Lim August 16, 2013, 8:07 pm

I am an Educational Plan Holder – John Darry A. Lim – Please send me a copy of the list for Education Plan holders. Thank you.

• Simplicia D Cano August 16, 2013, 10:49 pm

Saan po ba mabasa natin kong kasali ba ako sa babayaran

• Simplicia D Cano August 16, 2013, 10:53 pm

Ma’am/Sir sana po tawagan nio kami ito yong number ko paramalaman namin kong paano makoha yong checke #09202720196 sa Bohol po kami salamat

• leahnedula August 16, 2013, 11:03 pm

sana po inform nio aq f nasa list na ung name ko kong anong batch po thanx

• edmundo d. mirafflor August 17, 2013, 10:31 am

we have been sending email to ppicheckdeposit@gmail.com but up to now no reply. so what will happen if we are not able to get thecheck on the said date?

• marcelo m. dejan August 18, 2013, 9:39 pm

pls let me know if we are belong to those who are intitle to get our check from you.thank you. pls. response.

• Erlinda Petros August 21, 2013, 1:29 am

pki inform nyo nman po ako kong nsa list ung name ko at kong anong batch … hirap po kc komontak s inyo… sna po mssgot nyo nman kme…

• Erlinda Petros August 21, 2013, 1:33 am

txt nyo nlang po ako s 09498605420… tnx..

• Irene Lagrosa August 21, 2013, 7:13 pm

Pwede pa akong maka submit ng mga requirements to claim my pension plan.

• Irene Lagrosa August 21, 2013, 7:15 pm

Hindi ko kasi alam na mag co close na itong prudential life, nasa abroad kasi ako.

• Anette Dimalanta Sanchez August 22, 2013, 9:31 pm

kahirap komontak sa phone ninyo , can u please tell me where batch i”m included . or please txt me to my cellphone # 09339612144

• Dick Sanchez August 22, 2013, 9:32 pm

• Anette Sanchez August 22, 2013, 9:42 pm

can u please tell me where batch i”m included . please txt me to my cellphone # 09157403003 or please send the link on where to find the lists.

• Ed Umbao August 22, 2013, 11:48 pm

i upload na lang po namin in alphabetical order lahat ng kasali na tatanggap ng tseke.

• charibel salvieho August 26, 2013, 3:46 pm

Sir pakicheck naman po ung name ko sa list . CHARIBEL SANNCHEZ SALVIEJO with POLICY# 054503872 … plan type- plan builder …thanks po

• maria navarro pabillo August 29, 2013, 7:23 pm

sir,
    how can i claim my refund for my prudentiallife plans,inc.since i do not know the proper process of refund please provide me the clear and concise instruction regarding this since the last batch will be on sept.12,2013.I will highly appreciate your help.

• marlene palermo navarro September 10, 2013, 9:48 pm

asawa ko po ang nakapangalan sa insurance ng iducational plan namin.. pwede po bang malaman kong kaylan namin matanngap ang refund namin.

• marlene palermo navarro September 10, 2013, 10:08 pm

renante pasague navarro po ang pangalan ng plan holder ito ang contract no ng asawa ko 034604814

• Ma. Diorita O. Inventor October 5, 2013, 6:14 pm

Sir, Maam, puede po ba ninyo ipadala sa akin ang tseke ko. kasi isa akong disable. ito po ang address ko. PH 11-1 blk. 33 lot 4 regent pearl homes alijis bacolod city, neg. occ. ang Plan with contract no. 068527792 certificate of full payment No. 2006-90572 pls. call me sa cp. no. 09213984894. kahit small amount paki deliver nalang sa house ko pls. thank u.

• Alicia N Wong October 11, 2013, 11:21 pm

gud day, ang phone no na ibinigay nyo ang hirap ma contact. i emailed already my requirements to your email add and to prudential life insurance email add also, and happy that prudential reply to me. i comply the requirements requesting check deposits to my BDO bank account. they said i will just wait for two weeks but almost 1 month already i have’nt received any response from my email of what happened . here’s my addrress:
    Middle Nivel Hills Brgy Apas Cebu City back of Marco Polo Hotel
    cell no 09169565359- 09198215085 pls reply

• Alicia N Wong October 11, 2013, 11:29 pm

gud day ang hirap ninyo ma contact. i emailed already the requirements requesting check deposits. I waited for two weeks but until now no response. pls response to my email add of whats happening to my request or call or text me to this nos. 09169565359 – 09198215085 . I’m waiting. pls.. pls..pls..

• Geraldine O. Soriano November 10, 2013, 11:07 am

I haven’t claimed my check up to this date.Can I still claim and until when will you be releasing the checks?May I know how much will i be claiming?policy no 033621995-educational plan

• Paul B. Cultura November 27, 2013, 6:42 pm

Naipadala ko na po ang acct number ko sa BDO kaylan po ma deposit yong check ko sa account ko sa BDO kasi nasa Mindanao po ako. Hindi po ma contact yong number na ibinigay nyo.

• Ramero A. Anas December 27, 2013, 7:47 pm

di ko alam kung na release na check ko, please send information about the status of my pension plan

• Ramero A. Anas December 27, 2013, 7:52 pm

this is my plan contract no. 053154190, plan type plus plan, cert of full payment no. 2002-31560, pls send information about my plan

• Nilva G. Mandap January 6, 2014, 3:48 pm

I am following up if the check named Soledad B. Gernale,
    my mother was changed to Nilva G. Mandap . its been 5 months since I filed the change of payee. Please txt me 09276678775

• Nilva G. Mandap January 6, 2014, 3:55 pm

I had already submitted all requirements.

• bARBARA Lizares HILADO June 23, 2014, 9:12 am

Can you please provide me the plan/policy number of
    the pension plan of Alfonso S. Lizares. Kinldy email to
    my email ad. Thank you.

• viena c.soliman July 21, 2014, 4:23 pm

Dear, sir/maam, i want to claim my money. But i dont have any i dea how to come or you can e mail me.

• flordeliza c.caliguia October 5, 2014, 7:45 pm

Ask qlng p0 kung my makukuha p aq n 2nd batch

• Myrna October 16, 2014, 11:17 pm

nasa batch 3 yung name ko,Paano namin e claim ito at saan lugar kami pupunta
    At ngayun ko Lang nabasa yung name ko,salamat

• rean diamond manliguez October 24, 2014, 10:50 pm

itatanong ko lng po, san pwede mg.ask f member ba yung tita at tito ko n npasama sa yolanda