The Philippine Military Academy has already announced that they are now accepting PMA Entrance Examination 2013 application. The PMA Entrance Examination is scheduled on August 25, 2013.
The PMA Office of the Cadet Admission will conduct the examination in designated PMA Examination Centers nationwide. The application form can be downloaded online through the official website of the PMA.
Here’s the qualifications for PMA Examination:
- Natural born Filipino citizen
- Physically fit and of good moral character
- Single and has never been married
- At least High School Graduate
- No Administrative/Criminal Case
- Minimum height requirement: 5 feet for both male and female (not to exceed 6’ 4” for both)
- Age requirement: Applicants vying to enter PMA on 01 April 2014 should have been born from 01 April 1992 to 01 April 1997.
Note: Applicants who are younger than 17 years old but at least 16 years old on April 01, 2014 following the date of examination may apply for cadetship provided that the applicant possesses the above mentioned qualifications. Should the applicant pass the qualifying exam, the procedure in handling underage applicants will apply.
For those interested applicants, please mail the following requirements to the Office of Cadet Admission, Philippine Military Academy, Fort General Gregorio H. del Pilar, Baguio City 2602:
- Duly accomplished PMA Entrance Exam Application form
- NSO copy of birth certificate
- Certified true copy of High School Form 137
Note: All documents shall become OCA (Office of Cadet Admission) property so make sure to furnish them with certified true copies, rather than the original ones. The deadline will be 2 weeks before the examination date.
Photo Courtesy: GoBaguio.Com