The Department of Labor and Employment-National Capital Region (DOLE-NCR) announced the schedules of a series of job fair especially intended for graduates of technical-vocational courses.
According to a news bulletin posted by the Philipppine Information Agency last February 7, 2013, the DOLE-NCR have released the schedules of DOLE-NCR Job Fairs.
The DOLE Regional Director for NCR, Atty. Alan Macaraya issued a statement that the holding of special job fairs dubbed as “Hanapbuhay para sa TESDA Specialistas” is a joint project with TESDA-NCR, POEA, PESO Association of Metro Manila (PAMM) and the Association of Tech-Voc. Schools.
Here’s the complete schedules of Hanapbuhay para sa TESDA Specialistas” 2013:
- March 11, 2013 – Quezon City Hall Covered Walk
- March 14, 2013 – SM San Lazaro, Manila City
- March 18, 2013 – SM Tunasan, Muntinlupa City
- March 20, 2013 – Star-J Malabon
- March 22, 2013 – Pasig City or Mandaluyong City (tentative)