The results of the USTET for AY 2013-2014 are now available at the UST Campus. The online results will be released and updated this coming Monday, January 28, 2013.
The results of the USTET will be communicated also through University postings starting tomorrow, January 26, 2013 (Saturday) and through the status letter to be mailed in the applicant’s school address.
For those who passed the admission test please refer to the following requirements for your enrollment:
- Please bring USTET Permit / Result Form for identification purposes.
- Pay a non-refundable reservation fee of PhP 5,000.00. (This shall be deducted from the tuition fee upon enrolment.)
- Please submit the following requirements on the date specified by the Office of the Dean:
- Original copy of Form 138 (High School Report Card);
- One (1) certificate of Good Moral Character from principal and guidance counselor or class adviser;
- One (1) pc. 2″ x 2″ picture;
- Original copy of verified Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) for Resident or Immigrant aliens; passport/student visa for non-resident aliens.
Failure to comply with the above requirements will mean forfeiture of your enrolment slot.
For further inquiries and concerns, kindly contact the Office for Admissions - telephone: (02) 406-1611 local 8276; (02) 310-7211 or visit Rm 104, UST-Tan Yan Kee Student Center (near UST Dapitan Gate, across Wendy’s) University of Santo Tomas, España, Manila.