Last December 30, 2012, PhilStar writer Jim Paredes made some bold predictions for the Year 2013. On his column with PhilStar “Humming In My Universe,” Jim Paredes made no claims with his predictions in terms of accuracy.
The contributor with PhilStar don’t use Tarot cards or any paraphernalia for divination.
Here’s the predictions of Jim Paredes:
- The Pope will open various social media accounts and will be the most modern Pope.
- Traffic in Manila will continue to increase, so much so that MMDA, will install big video monitors everywhere along EDSA for people to relax while in traffic.
- Paquiao and Marquez boxing match will happen in 2013. It will be between Aling Dionesia Pacquiao and Joey Marquez.
- China and the Philippines will finally solve the Spratlys issue with the help of Madame Auring and geomancers, the Philippine government will persuasively convince the Chinese that the Spratlys and the controversial shoals, if annexed by China, will result in bad feng shui.
- Scientists will discover and confirm the real reason behind the increasing number of typhoons. PAG-ASA will change the typhoon’s name with nicer one.
- A missing Mayan slab of stone will be discovered which will explain why the end of the world did not happen.
- The US will finally decide to ban all guns.
- SLEX and NLEX will be connected. MRT and LRT will be merged.
- The “Occupy Wall Street” will be adopted by Henry Sy building SM Malls around the Philippines.
- Accident prone person can now surgically implant protective gear inside their bodies.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will gain world respect.
- Korean superstar Psy will abruptly end his successful career and returns as Kim Jong Un missing twin brother.
- Heart and Chiz relationship will continue to blossom.
- Lastly, 2013 will surely happen