What is Wrangle in Tagalog?
WRANGLE IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Wrangle means a dispute or argument, typically one that is long and complicated.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “AWAYAN” or “AWAY.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- The joint venture ended in a legal wrangle between the two companies.
- The wrangle between the school and the local council has gone on for two years.
- They were involved in a long legal wrangle with the company over payment.
- Jack loves to visit the senate so that he can watch the senators wrangle over bills.
- Trish is a nagging customer who is always reviewing her receipts so she can wrangle over a few cents.
- The two friends wrangle and now they don’t speak to each other.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Nauwi ang joint venture sa isang legal na away sa pagitan ng dalawang kumpanya.
- Dalawang taon na ang alitan sa pagitan ng paaralan at ng lokal na konseho.
- Nasangkot sila sa isang mahabang legal na away sa kumpanya dahil sa bayarin.
- Si Jack ay gustong-gustong bumisita sa senado para mapanood niya ang mga senador na nag-aaway sa mga bayarin.
- Si Trish ay isang masungit na customer na palaging sinusuri ang kanyang mga resibo para makipag-away siya dahil sa ilang sentimo.
- Nag-aaway ang dalawang magkaibigan at ngayon ay hindi na sila nagsasalita sa isa’t isa.
You may also read: Undaunted in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel.