What is Tiresome in Tagalog?
TIRESOME IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Tiresome means causing one to feel bored or annoyed.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “NAKAKAPAGOD.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- I find it very tiresome doing the same job day after day.
- Fed up with their tiresome interruptions, the professor warned his students they would all fail if they did not stop.
- Dealing with complaints from customers all day can become extremely tiresome.
- Taking care of children can be tiresome, but it is also very rewarding.
- At first, the job looked good to Tom, but later it became tiresome.
- He was glad to be relieved of a tiresome stomach ache.
- Her husband was simply a superfluous and tiresome person.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Nakakapagod na gawin ang parehong trabaho araw-araw.
- Dahil sawa na siya sa kanilang mga nakakapagod na paggambala, binalaan ng propesor ang kanyang mga estudyante na lahat sila ay mabibigo kung hindi sila titigil.
- Ang pagharap sa mga reklamo mula sa mga customer sa buong araw ay maaaring maging lubhang nakakapagod.
- Ang pag-aalaga sa mga bata ay maaaring nakakapagod, ngunit ito rin ay lubhang kapaki-pakinabang.
- Sa una ang trabaho ay mukhang maganda para kay Tom, ngunit nang maglaon ay naging nakakapagod.
- Natutuwa siyang napawi ang nakakapagod na sakit ng tiyan.
- Ang kanyang asawa ay isang kalabisan at nakakapagod na tao.
You may also read: Stroll in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.